The programme is currently being finalised but we expect the day to go pretty much as follows.
For those who do not need to rush off at the end a trip to the pub followed by a meal is an option.
| 10.00 || Registration and Coffee |
| 10.45 || |
- Session 1 (Plenary): Mapping the territory
- Establishing common ground, topics, and areas of interest
and self selecting working groups
| 11.45 || Coffee |
| 12.00 || |
- Session 2 (Groups): What is our Agenda?
- Working independently fleshing out topics chosen
in session 1 and about how position
papers relate to the topics working towards
ideas for research programmes
| 13.15 || Lunch |
| 14.30 || |
- Session 3 (Plenary): Presenting Perspectives
- Each group presents their thoughts and suggestions
for way forward
| 15.50 || Tea |
| 16.20 || |
- Session 4 (Plenary/Groups): Messages for the wider world
- How and when to approach funding bodies, where and when
to publish a special edition,
what other events should we organise?
| 17.30 || Concluding discussions and reflections on the day |
| 18.00 || End |
| 18.15 || Pub |
| 19.30 || Dinner |